Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day #1

I bought the book, 365 A Daily Creative Journal by, Noah Scalin. If you haven't heard of it, it gives you 365 days of ideas and suggestions of being creative. Some people used a theme or did the same thing every day, like write a letter. Since I couldn't think of a theme or something that I wanted 365 of, I just decided to go through it and just do what it says. I see this as more of keeping me motivated to complete a piece every day. No Procrastination!
Here it goes!

Day 1: Around me I found a couple of business cards and a receipt from the movie theater. I decided to fold them into hearts. When we go out to eat and the silverware has those little paper rings stuck around them, I like to fold them into hearts too. It's really easy to use those because they usually have some sticky stuff on them. The book suggests starting small, so I figured this would work perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment