Monday, January 9, 2012

Day #9

Getting my daily projects done is not really a problem. Time management, that definitely is. There never seems to be quite enough hours to a day. So I skipped the book project, again, and went with one that I could manage.

Day #9: "Work on the other hand" it says. Using something that I'm used and then use my opposite hand. Since I am a righty I used only my left hand. I used my favorite kind of paper to work with, a page from an old magazine. To draw I used marker pen another one of my favorites to use. I drew vines and flowers, something that I draw often and I am surprised that it took 9 days before I did.







Ironically I chose to draw on the left page of the magazine. I did not notice till I took the pictures. Crazy the things you notice at different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment