Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day #4

Day #4 says to take a walk and make something where you end up. Well, with this not so ordinary Indiana January weather I found this rather hard to do. There is no snow on the ground to possibly make something out of. All the plants have no leaves, the ground is frozen. Since I knew I was walking to work today, I figured I could do something then. It takes about 4min. to get there by driving so its right around a 30min. walk. Along the way I took some pictures of my surroundings. The height of the sun made some pretty cool images.

Oh, the wonderfully twisty walk ways...

There was a ball on the side of the path. It looks like its only the size of a golfball in this picture!

A fork in the path... to bad the way I must go leads to work.

The sky was blue and the sun super bright. Not your normal January weater.

No comments:

Post a Comment