Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day #15

I had made a painting when we first moved in here and put in our bathroom. It wasn't really hanging on the wall so it fell down 2 times when I was cleaning the bathroom today. Then I decided that I would use todays project to make a new painting for the bathroom. I guess the one that was in there just didn't like there anymore. The bathroom could use something that was more of the look we want in our bathroom. Since everything is all new we went with grey and coral, and the accessories are all sand colored. In a sense ocean but, with out being obvious by using blue or teal..

Day #15: Cutting up something like a sponge or a potato, make a stamp. I just used a regular kitchen sponge and cut it up into 3 shapes. A circle, a wavy shape, and a little fish. I used some grey, green and coral paint.



I made the background with the circle sponge. The seaweed with the wavy sponge and of course the fish with the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment