Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day #10

Yay, finally finished the book project from two days ago! Just wish it didn't take so long because now im late on posting. I'm just happy to get past that one.

Day #10: Using an old book create something, by drawing, cutting, glueing, etc. It is hard to find a book that I did not want any more. Obviously I bought them because I wanted them. I ended up pick one that didn't cost much any ways, and had a hard cover. Going through the book I tore out almost ever page except for the numbered chapter pages and their opposites. They each have some sort of saying and the opposites have patterns on them. The pages that were torn out were made into new things either by cutting, tearing, folding, or glueing. They then were attached to each chapter section. There are a total of 9. Also, I redid the cover and added some ribbon so that it can be tied shut.






No comments:

Post a Comment