Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day #5

I've collected many things over the years. Thanks impart mostly to my mom. Once you tell her you like something, she likes to buy anything that has to do with it. Monkeys, were my first collection. Then frogs, tinkerbell, and of course zebras. Since we moved into our apartment it was hard to not have my zebra stuff everywhere.

Day #5: I had to work with a collection I have in my home. The first thing I thought of was all the nail polish that I have. I'm pretty much obsessed with it. At one point I would change the color/design on my nails every week, and I buy it all the time. Glitter polish is definitely my favorite. I arranged them in the shape of a heart. There are a lot more bottles, but I didn't want to look for them. Heres what I got.




No comments:

Post a Comment